[Nfb-krafters-korner] Typo or Brain Fart (you choose)

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Oct 16 14:03:47 UTC 2012

OH, I realized I need to fix a typo. I sent you information on the yarn that is hand spun and hand dyed by Onix Terevinto yesterday.  I gave the wrong numbers to you for the amount of yarn in each skein. It is 440 for finering yarn, and 220 for the worsted yarn.  Because I was getting two, my little brain gave the total number of yards for BOTH of them - instead of just for ONE. As you can tell, I am not so good at NUMBERS. lol   I realized late last night what I had done - so wanted to let you know I goofed.

My yarn is on it's way and I will let you know what it is like upon the arrival. I am so excited and cannot wait to begin to knit up a double basket weave scarf with one of the skeins.

Today, gonna work on a black and gold Steeler Hat to match the scarves I have done. And, I have to block two of the scarves today, too.  I will be so glad to be finished with them - doing SIX of any thing becomes a JOB, doesn't it!  I hate any kind of production work - so I am so ready to begin a fresh new project with my yarn when it arrives.

Happy knitting to anyone here who loves knitting.  :)

Lynda River Woman

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117