[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knit Piks Woodne Needles

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 18:55:00 UTC 2012

I have been told that folks Love Knit Picks Harmoney Wooden Circular
Needles.  They are having a sale on their basic set.  $69.95 for  the set which
has needle sizes from 4 to 11 and comes with a pair of 24  inch and a pair of
32 inch cables plus a zippered pouch for them to fit  in.

Shipping is free for orders over $50, too.

Just a note on this.  I don't know how long the sale is for, but I got  the
notice today.