[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knit Piks Woodne Needles

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:03:26 UTC 2012

I own this set and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The wooden needles are
smooth without being too slick, just perfect and the join, the place
where the cord connects to the needles, is one of the smoothest I've
used, as long as you be sure and use the little tool they include to
get it in tight. Also, the cords are very flexible, not as stiff as
some of the other discount brands. All in all, well worth the purchase
and an excellent Christmas wish list item for any knitter.

Happy knitting!!
Sarah M Sykes