[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Colors and other stuff you're "dyeing" to k...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 19:02:47 UTC 2012

Well this type of class will give you some information to go by.  If  you
can't see anything you can get help from a friend or sales clerk.  It  is
tough going to a department store or Wal Mart instead of a yarn shop the  price
is cheaper, but there isn't folks there to help you out.  It comes  down
to, you canb tell someone you want a earthy tone yarn in blues, browns and
greens, but it may not match with what you have pictured in your mind what
they  pick out for you.

In a message dated 10/18/2012 2:27:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,