[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knit Piks Woodne Needles

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 04:23:20 UTC 2012

The sale price is actually $69.99 which is a discount of 18% off a regular
price of about $82.59.

Actually, all knit picks needle sets are on sale right now at various
percents off up to 20%.

Also, just FYI, you can get interchangeable wooden crochet hooks from knit
picks. Just saw them available individually for between $5.79 and $9.79
depending on what size you need.

And, just in case you knitters can't decide which interchangeable set to
buy, they also have a try me set available for $19.95. Here's the blurb to
tell you more.

Our Try It Needle set gives you the chance to try all three types of
interchangeable tips in our most common sizes. You will receive a size 6
(4.00mm) Harmony wood tip, a size 7 (4.50mm) Nickel plated tip and a size 8
(5.00mm) Zephyr acrylic tip, and two 24" cables. The sizing of the Knit
Picks interchangeable cables refer to the total length achieved when the
needles tips are attached to the cables.

P.S. No, I don't work for Knit Picks, as it might seem, but that's OK
because, if I did, I'd probably go broke on an employee discount motivated
shopping spree.  Anyway, I hope this info is helpful.
Cheers,
Sarah M Sykes