[Nfb-krafters-korner] New folks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 17:15:06 UTC 2012

Welcome to the new folks that have recently joined us.  Please be sure  to
check out our Facebook page and put a "like" on it for us. We are known
around here as Krafters Korner K is for Krafters!

Also check out our website at _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
and check out our Monday Night Chats and classes comeing up.  If you  see a
class you are interested in taking [be sure the beginning date is not past
yet] sign up for it.  We have some new classes that were just posted to the
 website yesterday and today.  For the new folks most of our classes are
via  telephone conference calls and we have some new email classes coming up,
too.

So a big welcome to you.