[Nfb-krafters-korner] For folks to the East of the East Coast.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 17:24:06 UTC 2012

We have a few folks that have recently joined us  and are about 6  hours
ahead of the East Coast give or take and I am interested in hearing what  type
of classes might you be interested in taking?  We have worked on  having
some classes later to meet the needs of our Krafters West of us and I  would
love to plan some classes that folks east of us might enjoy.  A class  given
at 2 pm East coast USA is 8 PM South Africa and England time and 10 a.m.
Alaska time or 11 A.M. Pacific time, so that might work for some folks.   What
do you think???