[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginner help with KK loom knitting?

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:13:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm wondering if someone would be at all willing to help me learn the basics
of loom knitting with the Knifty Knitter round looms?

I can meet with you over the phone or Skype, and any time before 9:00PM
Monday through Friday works best for me. I may be able to meet during the
weekend, but that is really dependent on the weekend/time, ETC.

Please contact me off-list for scheduling availability if you are willing to
help. I truly appreciate this group!

My email is: knownoflove (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks in advance, and have a great week!

In Christ, Miranda