[Nfb-krafters-korner] question regarding hair fashions

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 18:35:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone designs or makes hair accessories on the list.
I am trying to think ahead for gift making for the holidays.  My husband's
family is coming for Christmas this year.  They are from England, so thought
I could give the ladies a beaded or ribboned hair clip, comb, or barrette.
I have not made any before, so would appreciate any help!  Open to websites
with good instructions if anyone knows of one.

Jill