[Nfb-krafters-korner] ravelry

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 00:19:39 UTC 2012

No, you can't get emails every time someone makes a post in a group,
but you can get emails for the following things:

Regular message -- messages sent to you from other users
Comment notification -- automatically sent when you receive a new comment
Friend notification -- automatically sent when you are added to
somebody's friends
Group invitation -- sent when another person invites you to join a group
Magic link notification -- sent when someone magic links you in the forums

Here's how you set up email notifications:

First, log in and go to My Notebook, then Mesages. There are three
tabs, inbox, sent, and email notifications. You'll want to choose
email notifications.

It asks you "Send email notifications when new messages are received?"
There's a drop down box next to this question. Choose Yes.

Then it will send you an email for verification. You'll need to check
your email and click on the link they provide. If you do not see the
email, there is a link on the same email notifications page that says
"resend email" which you can click.

After you've verified your email address, options with checkboxes
appear on your email notifications page so you can choose which
options you'd like. They are all checked by default, but you can of
course change this.

Hope this helps,
Sarah M Sykes
www.sarahmsykes.com