[Nfb-krafters-korner] Depending on Sandy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 22:08:00 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I hope this finds everyone safe and dry besides warm.  We are  preparing
for Sandy to visit us over the next couple of days.  They are  already
mandating evacuation in the areas of my town and some of the neighboring  towns and
as of noon time today have canceled schools for tomorrow and other  things.
 Gusting wind has begun around here and this afternoon we had  another tree
branch fall and hit our roof.  Now our roof is 3 stories  up.  John checked
and he said he can't see any damage.  Gee whiz last  year a branch from
this tree put a hole in our second floor porch and a bigger  hole in our first
floor porch.  We had a new roof put on the house and new  siding so I am
hoping it stays there.

Now for our Monday Night Chat and classes please do attend and if things
are OK here I will try to be there, but carry on and have a good time.

I heard that it has already started snowing, too in the West.  Safe  home
to everyone.