[Nfb-krafters-korner] Depending on Sandy

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Oct 29 12:57:11 UTC 2012

Stay safe and warm, Joyce!
It's raining here in Western PA, and the predictions for the mts. in wv, is
that they may have 60 inches of snow! We are supposed to be getting snow
later this week, too.  Our Christmas Market is scheduled for Saturday and
Sunday - so I am hoping it is all over by then so we can have a great time
and that people can come. I still have to get more pricing and tagging done
this week - all my knits are ready, pottery is ready, now have to do my
jewelry today.

Hope you house holds together and no more problems!

Lynda

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117