[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about loom knit

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 06:14:59 UTC 2012

Hi, Barb and Annette,
If you think about the number of that "stitch one "changing each time you move it, then yes, there is a stitch 10; it is what used to be stitch one. If you think of the pegs never changing numbers, then the stitch 10 makes sense.

Terrence

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Hanging/Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com