[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about loom knit

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 20:45:31 UTC 2012

That one may close better, but it sounds like she's not actually trying to close the bind off. It's an ear that she's making, so it probably needs to not be completely closed like a hat would be.

Terrence

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Hanging/Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com