[Nfb-krafters-korner] gingerbread house: error in pattern?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 02:23:00 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Terry and I were working on row 5 together this evening and believe we have
found an error in the pattern in that row.

It is in the right hand corner just before you start the back of the house.

The last instructions of step 2 in row 5 was to repeat:

Add 6mm bead, rondelle, 6mm bead,

thread wire through the tail of an "A" pin.

Then step 3 for the back begins with

thread wire through the tail of an "A" pin.

This repeat of threading a wire through the tail of an A pin twice cannot be
correct. We found that skipping this repeat worked perfectly.  You might
want to edit your pattern.

we post this message in hopes of helping  you to avoid having to re-work
this row.

Cathy and Terry P.