[Nfb-krafters-korner] scrap booking link and a little info

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Tue Sep 4 08:14:12 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
I have included a link for making scrap book pages without photos below.
Having had some sight until the age of 25, I loved photos, including taking
them, putting them into albums and paging through the albums, etc. I knew
about scrap booking, but wasn't really interested in it as a craft until
recently, when it was mentioned to me by another blind crafter.
I have since read up on the subject and have done a few pages of my own.
I am sure there might be other list members who can share a lot more about
this craft, but I just wanted to mention it as a possibility for a blind
crafter.
I first thought it wouldn't be something I would enjoy, but it turns out I
was wrong.
You don't have to see to enjoy scrap booking and there are many techniques
you can use to make wonderful pages without having to see.
I would love to hear from others who have done this and I would love to
share some ideas of my own too.
I don't think I am ready to present a class yet, but maybe someone else may
be?
Otherwise I can write down a few ideas and pass them on.
Thanks to all who make this a wonderful list and place for crafters from
around the world.
Lindy
http://scrapbooking.about.com/od/layouts/a/nophotolayouts.htm

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK: