[Nfb-krafters-korner] Note taker

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:09:54 UTC 2012

Well--you probably already know this, but, I'm an iPhone addict. So
that's pretty much what I use for notetaking--though I need to get a
new bluetooth keyboard (at least) for it as we don't want to talk
about what happened to my poor RefreshaBraille. Although hopefully if
things go as I'm hoping, I'll be able to replace the RefreshaBraille
or have it fixed.

Terrence