[Nfb-krafters-korner] Note taker

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:13:13 UTC 2012

So in my fervor to respond I realized I didn't completely answer your
question. I personally like the iPhone because of its ease of use, as
well as the fact that it's a mainstream device, so if I and a sighted
person want to look at something together, we can do that. Also I'm
able to use the same apps as other users who are sighted. they don't
have to ask me, "Can that thing run apps like..." but instead can
say, "Hey you should check out the ... app!" Granted not *EVERY* app
is accessible, but a good bunch of them are. '-)

Terrence