[Nfb-krafters-korner] Note taker

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Wed Sep 5 00:56:57 UTC 2012

I use a PACMate Omni from work for both personal and professional tasks. I
use it a lot. I love my iPhone, but it hasn't replaced my PACMate.
I read lyrics for choir, keep lists and notes, write documents on the road,
set calendar appointments, play MP3 files, and essentially organize my life.
If the building is on fire,, my dog and my PACMatee go with me.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039