[Nfb-krafters-korner] Note taker

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 03:54:12 UTC 2012

Hi all, I also have a laptop computer but I mostly use it for my E Mail, the
internet and file management. Even when I get an Iphone 4s, I can't see
myself getting rid of my laptop computer or my book port plus. The Iphone 4s
will enhanse me especially when I want to get E Mail when I am not at an
area with the internet or look up plants while I am at work because they
currently don't get the internet. I can probabry have better acdcess to my
football and hockey games than I do now with just a laptop computer and a
televition if I get the right apts for it. I can also have an amazing GPS
with an Iphone. I currently use the ask someone with eyeballs for getting
directions and at times, a route plan in unfimiliar areas. I have seen my
friend's GPS in action and it's the best one that I have ever seen. Heck, it
works even better than most directions that I get whenever I ask for them.
Kendra