[Nfb-krafters-korner] Note taker

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 09:47:54 UTC 2012

I have the blue tooth Apple keyboard for my IPhone 4.  It folds in  half
and is about the size of a paperback book.  I purchased it thru the  Apple
store less then a year and paid $99 for it.  It is thin and light  weight, too.
 It fits in a purse quite well, but I don't think it will fit  in your
pants pocket.

OK I just pulled it out and it measures approximately 6 inches by 3 1/2 and
 1 inch thick in the closed position.  I did not take my tape measure out
so  this is an estimate.  When you open it up it is  12 inches by 3 1/2
inches and maybe 3/8 inch thick.

There is some special buttons for the use of ITunes on it  I think the  key
size is similar to a laptop size.

I had looked at the keyboards last year when I first got my IPhone 4 at the
 Apple store and I am very happy that I waited to purchase it last summer
as they  had just taken out from the store the blue tooth keyboard that you
could not  fold.  It is not made by Apple and I don't remember who makes it,
but I  think they had them for sale in Staples the office supply place.  Be
sure  you get the newer model as the older one did not have the buttons for
ITunes.

In a message dated 9/4/2012 9:25:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,