[Nfb-krafters-korner] IPhone questions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 10:07:44 UTC 2012

I am hanging my head in shame here.  My IPhone is still a  virgin.  Yep I
had it for a year now and I still don't use it very  much.  It has not one ap
on it.

I didn't know you can take notes on it!  I got the book for directions  for
the IPhone and it is my fault that I read like maybe 2 or 3 chapters and
gave up.  I actually brought it up to  Girl Scout Camp with all those
teenager counselors and asked them how to do a text message by just talking the
words.  They could not figure it out.  I have never text message  anyone.
shameful expression...

My husband has a droid, so he doesn't want to know anything about an IPhone
 or even take a look at it.

I don't know what to do as I have brought it back to the Verizon store and
they don't know anything about the speech function.  Yep I got it talking
to me so that is a good thing.

My kids don't live around me and they have IPhones and let me tell you I am
 not too popular if I drag my IPhone out at a family get together and start
 asking questions about it.

I really need some basic training.  Any one out there willing to help  a
beginner.  At least I know how to make a phone call with it.  I  can't hang it
up if no one answers the phone.  I know how to turn it on and  off.  I can
play music that I purchased from ITunes, but I have not plugged  it into my
computer and gone on ITunes where I have lots of music I  purchased.  I
purchased and downloaded 1 album or maybe 2 and that is what  is on the IPhone
I actually bought one album twice so I would have  it on the IPhone.

I need some basic beginners lessons sooner then later as my husband John
says why should he pay the $30 per month for the internet connection on mmy
IPhone if I don't use it.

Any help out there would be most appreciated.