[Nfb-krafters-korner] comments on I phones and note takers

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 19:10:29 UTC 2012

Hi Jean, I think that the only way to take notes by picking up something and
writing with it would have to be the slate and styless. Recording and
writing down notes from the recordings at a later time is still a good
option. You can get a recorder for a much better price than you can with
those note takers.
Kendra