[Nfb-krafters-korner] aps for the blind

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 23:50:49 UTC 2012

If you put Aps for the blind in google you will come up with a website that
 has reviews and all info on aps available for the blind.

After pouring over this website, I purchased my first ap this afternoon and
 got a free one.

Now how do I get it on the IPhone or use it well that is my next job.   I
have a bunch of volunteers here that offered to help me out.

I can't believe all the chit chat on tech stuff.  We really need to
designate one Monday Night Chat a month on Tech Chat stuff.