[Nfb-krafters-korner] comments on I phones and note takers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 00:21:16 UTC 2012

I was a secretary for Chapter, affiliate, divisions in the past and let me
tell you I hated and loved to record meetings.  I loved the fact I could
participate in a meeting and listen to what folks were saying without typing
and  just recording.  I hated that I had to later listen to the entire
meeting  over to transcribe it.  I loved to listen and transcribe closer to the
new  meeting as then it was fresh in my mind and I could be on top of things
reminding the President of the last meeting.  The president wasn't happy if
 I waited to close to the next meeting as then they forgot what went on at
the  last meeting.

In a message dated 9/5/2012 4:12:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,