[Nfb-krafters-korner] IPhone 5

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:10:11 UTC 2012

Yes, they update the iPhone software every time they make adjustments
to the current one. So even if you do get it right when they come out
with it, you could then update when new versions came out and then
the bugs should be cleared up. I agree with Joyce here though--by the
time you waited around for the bugs to all be worked out, the new
phone may already be released.

Terrence