[Nfb-krafters-korner] IPhone 5

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:14:43 UTC 2012

I've found the new releases to be pretty much bug free except for a
few tiny things here and there. I've gotten every new release since
the 3GS pretty much right when it came out, and haven't had trouble
with them. But yes, the older versions still dowork just fine--they
just don't have quite as many features.

Terrence