[Nfb-krafters-korner] questions about lining a crocheted project

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 23:48:18 UTC 2012

Hello Crocheters.

I've recently completed a rather cute drawstring backpack made of
thick and quick wool ease yarn. The project itself did not call for me
to line the inside of the backpack/purse with material to prevent
stretching but my husband, who knows nothing about crafts, keep
pestering me to somehow figure out how to line the inside of the bag
since the yarn will stretch and it might help to line it to be more
purselike.

any ideas? Does Wool Ease stretch that much? And if I do find fabric
to line the bag with, how in the world do I go about attaching the
fabric. The drawstring pattern created eyelet holes so I'd have to
punch holes in the fabric too.

I'm open to ideas and suggestions -- including telling my husband to shut it.

Thanks,
Lisamaria