[Nfb-krafters-korner] Childrens Project

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:03:56 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I am still accepting donations of the folling items for my childrens project.
Yarn, any amounts and colors, knitting needles, any sizes and amounts,looms,round or double rake, any sizes or amounts crochet hooks, any sizes or amounts and patterns in either Braille or audio.
We still have more children signing up than originally planned for, and may not have enough supplies to go around.
Would you please help with this project?
My mailing address for donations is-Mr. Henry Osborne Jr.
127 Platt Street Apartment D.
Milford, Connecticut. 06460.
My cell phone number is 203 909 2778.
Thank you all again for your help.