[Nfb-krafters-korner] Childrens Project

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 23:04:39 UTC 2012

Joyce
I am sorry if you consider my request for help as a form of an advertisement.
If this is the case,then I guess that I can consider the K KK  charities to be a form of a solicitation, since they want donations of hand made items.
Also, I could consider all of the talk about I Phones, note takers,to be a form of a product endorsement, in other words, 1 product over the other.
Should these be allowed on the list? I think not.
Before closing, I will not be able to be the backup moderator, I have too much to do now.
Henry