[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Shopping

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Sep 10 22:28:54 UTC 2012

we understand!

OH, have you tried any NORO yarn yet?
OMG, I am a NORO HO!
NORO is like that - you just become absolutely MAD about it - I have a nice
stash of NORO - as well as lots of other yarns - and I am especially FOND of
Cherry Tree Hill yarns - they are all hand dyed at the farm in Vermont -
ohhhhhh!  their all cotton sock yarn is to die for! and, their mohair
yarns - the colors are yummy!

Just love yarn - period.
Lynda
Lynda Lambert