[Nfb-krafters-korner] Off topic - Quick books

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 01:24:34 UTC 2012

Each version of Quickbooks is less accessible. You can create reports in
both programs and send that to your CPA.

I use Money Talks and it offers both category and sub-category. I do
recommend that you look at Cash Manager before making a decision. Many of
our vendors and entrepreneurs use it.

Cindy S.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/riverwoman%
40zoominternet.net