[Nfb-krafters-korner] Off topic - Quick books

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Sep 17 15:30:19 UTC 2012

The accountant uses Quick Books and that is what she plans to set up for
us - unless we have a problem with using it with Zoom Text. I have to let
her know what I find out and then go from there. I have been doing things
the old fashioned way - just creating a table on Word, and then filling in
the blanks...but I need to learn to do things better and be more efficient.
Thanks for your advice and help. I appreciate it.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com