[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tweeds versus Heathers

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:54:55 UTC 2012

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it. Please do let me know if you'd like
anything else described like this. I love writing and helping people
"bridge the gap" between the visual and nonvisual is one of my
favorite things.... besides knitting .... and shopping for yarn ....
and talking about yarn .... and dreaming up new knitting projects
..... I guess I'm kind of an addict. smile.

Sarah M. Sykes