[Nfb-krafters-korner] magic ring help

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:38:31 UTC 2012

>From the description, it sounds like you chain one and then instead of
continuing a chain you crochet the yarn tail which you use to tighten?
I'm missing something here. I'm going to try it out when I get a
chance because I've cranked out two really awesome crocheted purses
and I've got orders for 2 more. I was able to weave in ends to cover
the tiny little hole formed by the beginning pattern.

Maybe this can be a Monday night chat one night.

LM