[Nfb-krafters-korner] Macramé topics:

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 00:35:41 UTC 2012

Neva,

I made a macramé hanging table, the table part was Plexiglas. Strangely
enough I still have it. it has some beads on it.
I used it to place knickknacks on for a time.
now that I have come to love plants so much, a hanging plant holder is
something I would really like to make. I have some hanging baskets outside
on my front patio right now, but they are only made of plastic. they hold
feucheas and petunias, and the temps are going down to 43 tonight, so I may
not have those plants for much longer.

Cathy