[Nfb-krafters-korner] Macramé topics:

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Wed Sep 19 02:01:20 UTC 2012

I too made hanging tables with ceramic rocking horse beads for a baby gift
and big wooden beads for my mom. Hers had a slate table. I preferred
polyester cord because it didn't eat my hands alive, but it stretched. The
natural jutes don't stretch as much. I had to trim the tassel on the bottom
of my mom's table because it stretched so much it touched the floor.
Eventually she got rid of it. I enjoyed the craft but the space to work on
it and a way to hang the project while I tied was always hard. I could get
back into it to make belts or bracelets, but no more tables.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039