[Nfb-krafters-korner] Macramé topics:

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 02:45:26 UTC 2012

Hi -- I made a hanging plant holder out of jute way back in high school.
I think I can still remember how it went together.  Maybe I can send a
pattern sometime. It used a variety of knots and had beads and hung by a
brass hoop. It also required a lot of care to make the right size to hold a
particular pot.
Creativity helps.  I believe I made my own style hanger, borrowing from some
pattern but adding my own embellishments and knots to fit my pot better.
*sigh* -- if I ever get to everything I think I like to do. I should
probably unsubscribe from this list, although it is a very pleasant place to
be...
--le