[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes and members in other countries

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Thu Sep 20 12:28:13 UTC 2012

Hi Barb and all,
Thanks for thinking of those in other countries.
As Joyce says, Skype is a great tool and I am thankful for the willingness
and know-how of the members who can help with connecting those of us from
all around the world.
I, for one, would love more e-mail classes for different crafts. Phone
classes are wonderful and hopefully they will remain popular and become even
more available, but I believe that e-mail classes can also be a great medium
for teaching certain crafts and for reaching more people. I think e-mail
classes just provide more options for both teachers and students in terms of
dealing with aspects like time differences, learning and teaching styles and
types of craft classes that can be provided.
The world has become a global village as the saying goes, and I am always
glad to share with and learn from others.
Thanks to Joyce and you all for making KK a place where everyone can feel
welcome.
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts