[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes and members in other countries

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 15:28:22 UTC 2012

We have had folks from other countries [examples New Zealand, Australia and
 Lindey in South Africa] and they have used SKYPE to call into the classes.
  We have a few folks here that use SKYPE and are experienced in the use of
it and  they have been useful for our members outside the country.

Email classes are new to Krafters Korner and they are being developed and
have sparked some new teacher's interest.  We need more teachers   willing
to do classes whether it be phone conference or email classes.

I am sure folks here have their own reasons which type classes  they
prefer ranging from time schedule, time zones or having an instant verbal
explaination.  We moved forward with planning just for those reasons.   We want to
knock down all boundaries for all blind folks to learn, teach and  share
their crafting with others who have sight problems.

In a message dated 9/19/2012 9:44:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,