[Nfb-krafters-korner] to all the teachers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 17:32:12 UTC 2012

Just a note.  This is why we ask you to contact me at least 6 weeks in
advanced for when you would like a class to begin.  We really would like at
least 4 weeks for sign up and folks to get their supplies.  To begin the
process you need to contact me [Joyce] at _Blindhands at AOL.com_
(mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com)   as I do all the  booking and give you the dates.  Information I
need when you are thinking  about teaching a class is:
1. Name of class
2. What day of the week you would like or not like
3. How many classes you need
4. What time you want your class to start [Please put it in all time zones
from Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific]
5. if you want to do it as an email class or conference call
We need an additional week for email classes due to sign up has to stop 1
week before class begins.