[Nfb-krafters-korner] to all teachers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 17:40:01 UTC 2012

Additional note:

We always like to have new classes in January and folks are ready to settle
 in for the winter months and keep busy.  We need to plan better this year
then last year.

All January classes need to be booked and class proposals need to be
submitted by December 1st orsooner.  We need to have consideration for  Cindy our
Web Mistress so she has time to enjoy the Holiday and not be working  on
the website the night before Christmas.

Put your thinking caps on now and plan some classes for January.   Classes
beginning the first week of January need to be booked by November  15.