[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes and members in other countries

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Thu Sep 20 22:31:43 UTC 2012

You can use Skype to call a "land Line" like our conference numbers, but you
must pay a fee on Skype for each minute. It is less than international phone
charges, but not free. However, if we teach the class via Skype, all could
join for free no matter where they are in the world. That does not account
for the time differences, but would allow for free access.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039