[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Classes and members in other countries

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Sep 21 11:57:31 UTC 2012

I think Terence uses it, too.

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blindhands at aol.com [mailto:Blindhands at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 7:09 AM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Classes and members in other countries

I am not the expert as I have said, but Theresa Taylor is the person that patches our out of country SKYPE people into our classes.  You can ask her for the details.

I think the SKYPE folks pay a annual fee [which is not a lot] and they have
 unlimited time thru out the year to SKYPE between people who have SKYPE.
So Theresa and Lindey [example] connect via SKYPE and Theresa calls into the  land line.  I don't know the total details on this , but there isn't any per minute cost.