[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Classes and members in other countries

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:53:37 UTC 2012

You bet I do! Any conversation over 2 minutes goes on Skype these days!
Means I conserve my phone minutes.
 	The way it works is that any call between Skype users is always
free. I have an annual subscription that allows me to call unlimited
phones in the US and Canada for $30 a year. So, suppose I and another
person both have Skype. I can call the other Skype user at no cost to
either of us, then call any phone we want to talk to using my
subscription. It doesn't matter if we talk for 2 seconds or 2 hours.

Hope this makes things a little clearer.
Terrence

Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Words/Hanging with Friends ID: terrencevak