[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Classes and members in other countries

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 14:23:09 UTC 2012

Hey Terrence ,
Can't you find any blind folks up in Alaska that might be interested in
crafting and learning some crafts?

How about you other folks out there We use to have someone on the list from
 Hawaii  come on and get those friends and acquaintances .

In a message dated 9/21/2012 9:56:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,