[Nfb-krafters-korner] candy cane orientation

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 19:29:30 UTC 2012

i have only seen them as you say hanging from the rounded part.  Is  that
why they call them candy canes?lol

In a message dated 9/21/2012 3:26:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
flowersandherbs at gmail.com writes:

Hi  all,

Ok, one of those questions only a congenitally blind  person, would have to
ask.

I want to know which way a candy  cane is supposed to stand, curve at the
top
or bottom? I am wondering  because I want to put the candy canes on my
ginger
bread house. my guess is  curve at the top like when you hang them on the
tree,  but what do I  know?

Reminds me of when I learned during a safety pin beading  class how a heart
was supposed to go,  point down. Hmm, wonder what  else I have been
assuming.

Thanks,

Cathy

Thanks,  Cathy