[Nfb-krafters-korner] candy cane orientation

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:44:11 UTC 2012

I don't know the whole story, but it is something along the lines of a candy
shop owner had sticks of candy. You know the older strait sticks, and one
bent, and he liked the way it looked and started bending the rest of the
sticks as it looked good, and the candy cane was born. That is the short
version.