[Nfb-krafters-korner] Speaking of Christmas crafts

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 18:48:23 UTC 2012

We started out talking about beads and pins.  We had said to use  styrofoam
satin Christmas tree ornaments and use red or greem  beads on  white satin
balls.  You are the one that added using pins with plastic  heads.  I do
knot know if you can get those pins all with red or green  plastic on them.  I
have only seen them going back 15 years ago with just  white plastic heads
or variety of colors that are mixed.  Do you know where  they sell these pins
that you can get them in all one color being Christmas  colors?