[Nfb-krafters-korner] Speaking of Christmas crafts

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Sep 25 20:21:51 UTC 2012

I will check when I go to Michaels in a week or two.
Send me a reminder next week.  A lot going on with transitions at work and festival at church and getting projects done before my friend has her baby.  You would think I was rushing christmas along!  That is what I felt like, last week end!
I finished the light house, gingerbread house and the body of both candy dishes.  And the booties, now finish the hat!!!
Terry P.